Dogtooth Tan Leather Wallet
- Modern and stylish bifold soft grain tan leather wallet
- Presented in an attractive dogtooth leather pattern
- Features 5 credit card inserts and a buttoned coin pocket
- Also has two full-length notes compartments
- Dimensions: Width: 115mm(Closed); 230mm (Open); Height: 95mm
More product info
This Dogtooth Tan Leather Wallet is a soft grain leather contemporary design that emanates style and class. It's bifold design comes in tan leather, with five credit card inserts, a buttoned coin pocket and two full-length note compartments. "Ben Sherman" is inscribed on the bottom of the front of the wallet, and this completes a fashionable, modern creation that looks fantastic sitting in the pocket of the discerning male.
Ben Sherman was the Mod God. The man who started making shirts in the late 1950s from a small factory in Brighton, went on to dress the swinging sixties and became the KING of trend-setting Carnaby Street. Hungry for money and fame, he remained a party animal until the day he died in 1987.
The 1960s gave British youth more fashion, money and freedom than ever before. Working from small premises in Brighton, entrepreneurial shirt maker Ben Sherman saw his niche and founded the Ben Sherman Company in 1963.